A Hunting I Did Go

There are a lot of hunts going on at the moment. From the lovely Valentines ones to the downright dark, Gothy type ones. Both are awesome! Loving the variety.

The hardest part is working out which ones to do. Lately I have chosen ones when I have found their gift while looking around stores I like. I have finished the Cupid's Heart Hunt and I am going to show you some items from that today. I am now working my way through the My Heart Bleeds Blue Hunt. This has been a slow process as I can't find any hints to aid me. If you know of a blog with them on, please yell.

I am also going to show you some other items I picked up round the place, cos they are awesome! I will start with these.

Pic 1:
Gown: Grim Bros - Jeanne Red Gown (GorrillaGift - like a MM Board)

Pic 2:
Jacket: Paradisis - Winter Bolero - Black - also in pink, grey and white (Sub Gift)

Pic 3:
Sweater: Kamikaze - Splash Sweater (12 Hour Gift for tomorrow)
Pants: Kamikaze - Valentine Pack Leather Pants 1 (Not Free - 250L for 2 pairs)

Pic 4:
Top: Kamikaze - Heart JO Top 1 (150L for two tops)
Pants: Kamikaze - Valentine Pack Leather Pants 1 (Not Free - 250L for 2 pairs)

Pic 5:
Top: Kamikaze - Heart JO Top 2 (150L for two tops)
Pants: Kamikaze - Valentine Pack Leather Pants 2 (Not Free - 250L for 2 pairs)

Pic 6:
Glasses: Dustarrz - Hearts Glasses (CHH)
Dress: Slow Kitchen - Innocent Lady Dress (CHH)
Book: Slow Kitchen - Old Book With Bookmark (CHH)

Pic 7:
Dress (or top): Miu - Coco Tops (CHH)

Pic 8:
Dress: KiiToS - Lentotahti + MokoMoko - Roomwear 'Border' (CHH)

Pic 9:
Outfit: KiiToS - Sinilintu + Dara - Roomwear 'Grey/Green' (CHH)

Pic 10:
Whole Outfit inc Shoes: Mocha - Sweet Twilight (CHH)

Pic 11:
Outfit: C'est La Vie - Heart Cami and Short Pants (CHH)

Comments

Popular Posts