Super Stuff!

Today I get to show you some awesome MM stuff I received, a dollarbie and also some preview items from 2 awesome stores. How exciting!

Also, I am planning to do a newbie blog on the weekend, so if you have any fav stores that are perfect for newbies pimping their avis then please IM me in-world or leave a comment on the blog. I am thinking of places that offer great deals for avis under 30 days old, quality freebie stores or places that have hair etc real cheap. Think PIMP MY AVI! Would love your help.

Pic 1:
Sweater: Delicious - Simply Sexy - Purple (1L and other colours the same price)

Pic 2:
Outfit: Rawr - Got Blood Outfit (MM Board)

Pic 3:
Dress: The Shack - Inas Gown Olive Green (MM Board)

Pic 4:
Outfit: Tail Chaserz - Rockin Hottie (MM Board)

Pic 5:
Outfit: VIRTuaL ATTIRE - Look Three Jeans and Top (MM Board)

Pic 6:
Dress: Wishbox - Sprite Gold (MM Board) - haha, eyes closed. Maybe I am making a wish at Wishbox. LOL.

Pic 7:
Outfit: XE di Xemyx Tennen - Strap (MM board)

Pic 8:
Outfit: Mischief - The Right Dividends (Preview Copy)

Pic 9:
Outfit: Sassy! - City Girl Navy (Preview Copy)

Comments

Popular Posts