2 Days to Go...

Only two days remaining til the Quest for Excalibur Hunt begins. Tomorrow I will wet your appetite with a preview! But, not today.... (I like to keep the tension up. Dun, dun, duuuunnn! Muuaahhhhhaaaaa... <----- evil laughter!)

Today, I am going to show you a store that I saw on the FabFree blog (see under 'Other Great Blogs'). I wandered over and was blown away by all the goodies for group members, the awesome items on the MM boards (that I am now going to stalk..so if you see an 'A' give me a yell!) and the great low-priced, quality clothing!

Pic 1:
Outfit: Jill - 1st Anniversary Gift - K (Group Gift)
Hair: Deviant Style - Daisy I - Platinum (100L)
Skin: IrEn - Maria - Pale - Papagai - Freckles (Group Gift)

Pic 2:
Dress: Jill - CDD - Black (Group Gift)

Pic 3:
Dress: Jill - Gift RD Black (Group Gift)

Pic 4:
Jacket: Jill - JBA - S (Group Gift - medium size also available in folder)
Pants: Jill - Leggings - Blue Plain (Group Gift - other colours and styles in folder - not shown)

Pic 5:
Outfit: Jill - VG (Group Gift)

Pic 6:
Dress: Jill - BabyDoll - Green (50L)

Pic 7:
Shirt: Jill - Black Dot Shirt (Group Gift)
Leggings: Jill - Leggings Khaki - Star (Group Gift - other colours not shown)

Pic 8:
Outfit: Jill - GGBC - Revised Edition (Group Gift)

Pic 9 and 10:
Swimwear and Bikini: Jill - MB Brown and MB Dark Blue (Group Gifts)

And now for something completely different...

Pic 11:
Outfit: Ho Wear - Vendetta (25L)
Hair: Deviant Style - Daisy I - Red (100L)

Pic 12:
Outfit: Nadas - Summer Jean Set (10L - Shorts and other options in folder too)

Comments

Popular Posts