And Now...

I have had these in my inventory for the last few days but haven't had a chance to blog them, so here they are with a few more bits from Enky's Dollar$store.

You may also note that I am now including tags with my blogs so you (and I) can find what you are looking for a bit easier! Thanks to those who suggested it. I have only gone back as far as the beginning of this year as I would be here til Christmas going back over old posts and would have no time for blogging! That would be sad.

PS: Thank you to the kind person who told me I had incorrect URL on an item. I crashed when I TPed you, so hope you got it. Of course, when I came back on I couldn't remember your name. Just wanted you to know I wasn't being rude!

Pic 1:
Basket: Cheeky Pea - Plumb Lazy Basket (Spring Cleaning Hunt Gift)
Outfit: Little Britain - Punk Royalty (0L)
Boots: Miel - Hai Boots Red (Past 50L Friday Item)
Hair: Deviant Style - Hailey - Red (0L)
Skin: IrEn - Maria - pale -papagai - open mouth (Group Gift)


Pic 2:
Top: Ayumi @ Enky's Dollar$tore - Button Up Shirt Black (1L - more colours in pack)
Pants: Sn@tch @ Enky's Dollar$tore - Punk as Hell 1984 (1L)
Hair: KC Hair - Lovely - Charcoal (30L for fatpack)
Sneakers: Mondira and Viviane - Paddy Sneakers - Green (10L)
Swing: Cheeky Pea -Touch of Spring (Lucky Chair)

Pic 3:
Parachute - RC - Parachute (Group Gift)
Outfit: as in pic 2


Pic 4:
Buttons: Cheeky Pea - Button Hangout (Button Hunt Gift)
Top: Ayumi @ Enky's Dollar$tore - Button Up Shirt White (1L - more colours in pack)
Pants and Belt: MEB @ Enky's Dollar$tore - Leopard Orange (1L)

Pic 5:
Dress: LeeZu @ Enky's Dollar$tore - WhiteBuis Long (1L)
Hair: KC Hair - Lovely - Platinum (30L Fatpack)


Pic 6:
Hair: KC Hair - Lovely - Platinum (30L Fatpack)
Dress: ALB Dream Fashion @ Enky's DollarStore - Try It (1L - Has striped skirt in pack as well)

Comments

Popular Posts