Getting Excited!

Got the first hunt item preview through today for the Quest for Excalibur Hunt and, if it is anything to go by, it is going to be awesome! Counting the days! Mark the 13th March on your calendar and clear your schedule.

Now most days I am showing you clothes, accessories, shoes or furniture. Today I am going to show you that, but I am also going to advertise a sim. When I first came to Second Life I was lucky enough to meet an awesome friend who introduced me to a club called Event Horizon and to the amazing people there. In fact, it became the location for my first home in SL and my second and my third! I will give you a tour.

I was talking to the owner the other day and he mentioned that there is some land for sale, so I told him I would show you all what is available and also the apartments and skyboxes. I will also show you the club where I DJ! Come and say hi sometime! Contact QTLabs Apogee for more information regarding apartments, skyboxes, land or club. He rocks.

Pic 1:
Location: Event Horizon Club @ Quantum Fields
Hair: Deviant Style - Michelle - Black (100L)
Outfit: Trashy Girls in Style - Black Sequin Dress (0L)


Pic 2:
Location: Apartment at Quantum Fields (Prices range from 100L to 250L a week)
Outfit: Trashy Girls in Style - Mirror Bandeau Dress (0L)


Pic 3:
Location: Quantum Skybox (350L a week for 350 prims - these are gorgeous!)
Dress: Trashy Girls in Style - Leather Dress (10L)

Pic 4:
Location: Quantum Fields Land for Sale (Price: Depends on size and prims. Also land on Quantum Maddness)
Dress: Trashy Girls In Style - Tropical Sundress (1L)


Pic 5:
Boots: Nova - Suede Ankle Boots Plum (Subscribo Gift)


Pic 6:
Dress: Styled With Grace - Ambermae Gown (1L)

Pic 7:
Dress: Styled With Grace - Spring Blueberry Mini (0L)

Pic 8:
Dress: Styled With Grace - Spring Flowers White Halter Dress (1L)

Pic 9:
Top: Trashy Girls With Style - Tattered Tank Red/Black (0L)

Pic 10:
Outfit: SK Designs - Olenna Overall Red (10L - also blue and brown in folder)

Pic 11:
Outfit: Aqua - Shamrock Hunt 2010 (You hunt for shamrocks to put together the outfit - 8 for women and 7 for men)

Pic 12:
Outfit: Aqua - Strings Attached Green (10L)

Pic 13:
Dress: Aqua - Sizzler (HWH Gift)

Pic 14:
Dress: Trashy Girls With Style - Devil Watches (0L)

Pic 15-17:
Skins: Deviant Style - April Neutral, Medium and Tan (0L for first 50 in group and then for sale)
Hair: Deviant Style - Daisy I Platinum (not free)
Bikini: Mischief - Cocoa Bikini - Green Stripe (Past Hunt Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts