My Inventory Runneth Over!

Yikes, I have soooo much to show you today. As I run to take pics, clothes and skins and jewellery is falling out of my backpack cos it is so crammed full! Hope I don't lose anything. Busy, busy day! (Oh, had a white rabbit moment then!).

Pic 1:
Hair: Deviant Style - Daisy I Red (100L)
Skin: Deviant Style - April Tan (No Longer Free)
Dress and Jewellery: WhoNose - Lumi Dress and Jewellery - Red (MM Board)


Pic 2:
Dress and Necklace: WhoNose - Viivi Berry Dress and Necklace (Lucky Chair Prize)


Pic 3:
Dress: NightShade Designs - Hotaru - White (MM board)


Pic 4:
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Cowboy Boots Female (Free for this weekend only)


Pic 5:
Top: Rock Me Amadeus - Knot Top Purple (1L for set of 6 different colours)


Pic 6:
Dress: Aqua - Enraptured By Dee - Bronze (10L)


Pic 7:
Dress: House of Beningborough - Blue Brocade (Group Gift)


Pic 8:
Dress: House of Beningborough - Spring Festival (Group Gift)

Pic 9:
Outfit: Shouted Couture - Fall Shouted (0L - Gift Box in main entrance of store). Thank you for pointing out I had the wrong URL. I crashed after I TPed you. Wasn't being rude!!

Pic 10:
Top: Kamikaze - Knit Top - Beige (Preview Copy)
Shawl: Kamikaze - Knit Shawl - Red (Preview Copy)
Pants: Kamikaze - Leather Zipper Pants - Red (Preview Copy)

Pic 11:
Boots: Kiwi - Mistress Boots (50L for Weekend Fever)

Pic 12:
Hair: Moonshine - Pippa - Candy Tipped (Lucky Chair)

Pic 13:
Skin: IrEn - Maria Pale - Papagai (Group Gift)
Top: Line - Special Halter Green (MM Board)

Pic 14:
Skin: IrEn - Maria Pale - Papagai - Freckles (Group Gift)
Top: Line - Special Halter Blue (MM Board)

Pic 15:
Skin: IrEn - Maria Pale - Papagai - Open Mouth (Group Gift)
Top: Line - Special Halter White (MM Board)

Comments

Popular Posts