A Tantalising Taste


One day to go and I can't wait. Am making space in my inventory specially! So without further ado here is just a few of the amazing items you will be hunting for in the Quest for Excalibur Hunt.
Above: DragonLady Designs

Above: Siren's Song

Above: La Belle Dame Sans Merci

Are you salivating yet? I am! Wow! Remember, items aren't out yet, so don't go running over. I am going to help you and not put URLs. Haha.

More items tomorrow!

Arya's history sidebar: The sword in the stone was not actually Excalibur. Arthur was given Excalibur by the Lady of the Lake. Although there is disagreement on this, with some saying it was the sword in the stone. Sigh, yes, I confess, I am an Arthurian nut.

"The name Excalibur apparently derives ultimately from the Welsh Caledfwlch which combines the elements caled ("battle, hard"), and bwlch ("breach, gap, notch")." Wikipedia

Comments

Popular Posts