A Trilogy in Two Parts

Today's blog is going to be about some clothing I collected today in the Quest for Excalibur hunt. Tomorrow I will show you some of the other items I collected that are not clothing and I will also show you some of the goodies I picked up at the RFL Clothing Fair.

But today is all about the gowns...

Painting I
Gown and Hair Wreath: Moulliez - Guenevere Dress and Diana Hair Wreath (QFE Hunt Gift)
Hair: Maitreya - Piper II - Ash Blonde (not free)


Painting II:
Gown: Spellbound - Fiona (QFE Hunt Gift)


Painting III:
Gown: Simply - Juliet in Purple (QFE Hunt Gift)


Painting IV:
Gown: Wild Talender - Galia (QFE Hunt Gift)


Painting V:
Gown: Kouse's Sanctum - Diana (QFE Hunt Gift)


Painting VI:
Gown: Secrets of Gaia - Blessed Clothing Lady of the Lake (QFE Hunt Gift)
Skin: Splendilicious Beauty - Lady of the Lake Skin (QFE Hunt Gift)
Eyes: Eye Candi - Chocolate Hunt Eyes (QFE Hunt Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts