Arya's Surprise

Today was one of those days when you go to the fridge and you cook up a 'stew' or a 'stir-fry' based on whatever you can find and you call it Arya's Surprise, and someone says, "Wow! This is nice. Can you make that again?" And you smile and try to remember what the hang you threw in there.

Well, metaphorically, the blog today is like that. I came on this morning and couldn't even remember what I had to show you today, or where I went to get it, hence the name of today's blog. I shall even be a bit surprised too! LOL.

Hair today is Truth - Amy Jane - Night (possibly past hunt gift)

Pic 1:
Cardigan: Jetcity - Cardigan (2L) - this cardigan reminds me of times when I button my shirt or cardigan wrong and my friend says, "Did you get dressed in the dark this morning?"
Skirt: Jetcity - Skirt - Blue (2L)
Leggings: Jetcity - Leggings - Black (2L)


Pic 2:
Jacket: SD Wears - Ovation Jacket (Group and Sub Gift)
Tee: Terri Tees - Girl Bunneh (25L)


Pic 3:
Outfit: Ho Wear - Toffee (25L yesterday, but possibly available today at more)


Pic 4:
Tee: J.E.M. - Spongebob Tee for Men (0L - NB: Just as cute for the ladies!)
Skirt: J.E.M. - Flower Miniskirt (0L)


Pic 5:
Tee: Nymphetamine Nirvana - Jesus Lives (0L Easter Gift at Store)


Pic 6:
Outfit: So What? - Basic Denim Long Skirt (Lucky Board)


Pic 7:
Suit: So What? - Black Suit with Suspenders (Lucky Board)

Pic 8:
Hair: Mischief Boy - Taro (0L)

Pic 9:
Hair: Mischief Boy - Mirai (0L)

Pic 10:
Hair: Mischief Boy - Towa (0L)

Pic 11:
Hair: Mischief Boy -Spring Gift (0L)

Comments

Popular Posts