Eatin' Zombie Popcorn

Ok, I loved this hunt. A friend asked me what the clothes etc were like and I said, "They are awesome and very me!" I had aimed to only do 20 more stops last night, but I actually finished the whole hunt. I just couldn't not! I think the thing I most enjoyed was all the new stores I lurched in and out of. I am going to have to go back to quite a few of them!

Not showing you all of the items today. Will spread it over a few days.

Pic 1:
Tee: Intrigue Co. - Zombies Were People Too
Hair: Amacci - Melinda - Black Coal
Pants: DeeTaleZ - Loose Jeans Shorts


Pic 2:
Top: caLLie cLine - Glitter Tank
Pants: Elixir! - FotoNoir Hipsters
Bag: Intrigue Co. - Brains Lunch Bag
Eyes: Body By Rae - Eyes 21
Skin: !Imabee - Vivian Come Back to Life with cleavage and freckles


Pic 3:
Skin and Eyes: Relentless Couture - Eyes Red and Uh Oh Imma Zombeh Skin (shape not shown)
Top: Bliss Couture - Rodina


Pic 4 and 5:
Tees: Pr!tty - I Love Hunting Zombies and OMG Zombies
Skin: FALLEN Style - Zombie Popcorn Hunt

Pic 6:
Skin and Eyes: NUT - Zombie Popcorn Pistachio Pale Skin and Yellow Reptile Eyes
Dress: [III] - r&b Zombie Pop Rock Dress
Belt and Bracelets: LOULOU & Co - Zombie Popcorn Belts and Bracelets

Pic 7:
Tee: Artful - Zombie Tee Shirt
Skirt: Tart - Mini Mini Black
Skin and Eyes: [Plastik] - Brains Collection Gasoline Eyes and Zombie Femme Stage 2

Pic 8:
Outfit: AXE - Popcorn Leggings and Top
Hair and Hat: (Posh) - Zombielicious - Midnight
Necklace: AXE - Egyptian Ankh Medallion
Pose: Poses4Posers - ima zombie 1

Pic 9:
Dress: PESTO - Lazy Tank Dress - CamoFire3
Hair and Hat: (Posh) - Zombielicious - Scarlet

Pic 10:
Outfit: Slutcookie - Zombie Killah
Pose: p4p - Ima Zombie 4


Pic 11:
Eyes: [Plastik] - BRAINS Collection - Matricide
Skin: Glam Affair - Sofia Skin
Dress and Hair: Berries Inc. - Pearls Dress and Maria Hair - Sand
Jewellery: noir lily - Zombie Pearls Necklace Snake
Pose: p4p - Ima Zombie 5

Pic 12:
Dress: Opa's - Bethany Sunflower
Hair: Exile - Sadie Blonde Frost
Pose: p4p - Ima Zombie 5

Comments

Popular Posts