Foiled

y little plan for today was foiled, so I will save it for another time. I am worn out today. Darn you, RL!!! So, will show you some bits and pieces from around the place and that I have had sitting in my inventory for a few days!

Have Pumpkin Saenz from Baking Cupcakes Blog to thank for leading me over to Ploom (was Deviant Kitties) where I discovered the sale on and the freebie hair. They have 50L skins at the mo too, so race on over.

Pic 1:
Top: Holli Pocket - Holli Halter Fatpack 400 - Lime (Sub joining gift...ok, I guessed on that...could have been MM Board...hehehe. Other colours not shown.)
Hair: Ploom - Music Kitty - Platinum (20L for fatpack in sale)

Pic 2:
Skin: [KA] Designs - Garbo Iman Dark Tan (Preview Copy)
Tee: Terri Tees - Hooked Tee and Tanktop Bagged (Preview Copy)
Jeans: Fallen Style - Unisex Ripped Jeans Black (MM Board)
Shoes: Duh! - White Espadrilles (Group Gift)
Hair: Ploom - Anabel - Blonde Ginormous Pack (0L)

Pic 3:
Outfit and Shoes: Nadas - Shred Mini (SLinfo Tulip Hunt)
Hair: Ploom - Effie - Blonde - Ginormous Pack (0L)

Comments

Popular Posts