A Hairy Day Being a Girl

I am loving two hunts at the moment. The Crazy Arse Hair Hunt and the Just For the Girls Hunt. They seem to be a good combo and not so hard that I want to lie on the store floors and scream, which is nice.

I am so impressed with what the organisers of these two hunts have accomplished. I was chatting with the organiser of The Crazy Arse Hair Hunt, Treebee Withnail, and said that 7 of the designers in this hunt had never actually made hair before! Treebee has chosen some awesome and creative designers for this amazing hunt.

In the Just for the Girls Hunt, I am rapt to be tping into stores I have never seen before! I love finding new places to throw money at!

With both hunts I have had to put my blinkers on and not be distracted by all the amazing items displayed. I will confess that I have landmarked a few to return to later. Sigh. Darn you, awesome creators!

Pic 1:
Hair: Sky Everett Designs - Lady Saelanar
Outfit: Elixir - Mesh Bodysuit (JFTG)

Pic 2:
Hair: Vanity Hair - Zingara Framboise (0L)
Outfit: Sexy Sewing - Spring (JFTG)
Jewellery: ICED - Gift Bracelets (JFTG)

Pic 3:
Hair: Nevermind - Anenome - Twilight and Feathers Accessory (CAHH)
Tee: Primitive Design - Team 69 (JFTG)

Pic 4:
Hair: ChiChickie - Chi-Bee Honey (CAHH)
Outfit: Wildz Creations - Just for the Girls (JFTG)

Pic 5:
Hair: DarkerSide - Jester - Blonde (CAHH)
Outfit: Sassy! - Knotted Shirt and Latex Leggings (JFTG - Pearl Vest also an option)

Pic 6:
Hat and Hair: Thea Tamura Fashion - Amore - Pure/Confused (CAHH)
Outfit: Cynful - Easter Special (1L)
Jewellery: Lacie Cakes - Gabriella (JFTG)
Skin: Black and Blue Outfitters - Daniella Skin in Candlelight Dinner (JFTG)

Pic 7:
Hair: Tekeli-li - Pnath - Oil (CAHH)
Outfit: U-neek - Brainbow - Android (MM Board)

Pic 8:
Hair: Burning Chrome - Butterfly Caught Aqua (CAHH)
Top: Kamikaze - Alex Top Denim Cyan (free for 12 hours...run)
Jeans: Grumble - Men's Slashed Jeans (MM Board)

Pic 9:
Hair: Vanity Hair - Butterfly Scandal (CAHH)
Outfit: FireFly Fashions - Warm Winter - Goin' Golfing (MM Board, I think...)

Pic 10:
Hair: Magnifico - TVM Togs - Flamingo Breeze (CAHH)
Dress: The Dollhouse - Gothic Easter (MM Board)

Comments

Popular Posts