I Am Sorry!

I have been a bit negligent of the blog lately and for that I do apologise. RL is such a burden! If only I could log out of it sometimes.

I do confess that the reason I was away last night was more due to SL. I had dinner with two of my wonderful SL friends. It is a lovely story of romance. Boy meets girl on SL and they fall in love. Boy then flies from USA to New Zealand to meet girl. They fall more in love and boy proposes to girl and girl accepts!! Aww! I am so excited for them both!

My other excuse is that for the last two days I have been unable to rez any prims on my body ie hair, skirts, shoes. This makes it difficult to show you clothes. I finally went back to my old viewer and voila! Is weird being on old viewer. I have had to relearn how to use it. Hehe.

Pic 1:
Dress: Aqua - Lust V2 - Purple (10L)


Pic 2:
Dress: House of Beningborough - Floral (Group Freebie)


Pic 3:
Top: Kamikaze - Gaffa Stripes Tank (Not free - but awesome!)
Skirt: Second Island Freebie - Jeans Skirt (0L)


Pic 4:
Dress: Second Island Freebie - Purple Dress (oL)


Pic 5:
Outfit, Shoes and Clutch Purse: Second Island Freebie - Social Pants (0L)


Pic 6:
Dress: Second Island Freebie - Vestido Croche (0L)
Shoes: Second Island Freebie - Sculpted Shoe Black (0L)

Pic 7:
Outfit: Second Island Freebie - Waistcoat Black DJ Queron (0L)
Boots: Second Island Freebie - Small Black Boots (0L)

Pic 8:
Outfit: Urbanize - Set Top and Short (10L)

Pic 9:
Outfit: Urbanize - Waistcoat Set (10L)

Comments

Popular Posts