I Have Returned!

Yes, I am back from my weekend away and enjoyed some RL shopping. However, you know you are addicted to SL when you:
  • look for freebies and dollarbies in RL stores
  • wonder where the MM Boards and Lucky Chairs are
  • see some boots on a guy and think, "Bet he got them from Little Britain!"
I scared myself and I found myself wishing some of our awesome SL stores were around in RL too!

Anyway, back to the fun shopping.

Pic 1:
Lingerie: Deviant Design - Springtime - Sunshine (MM Board)


Pic 2:
Shoes: Heart and Sole - Marilyn - Steel Blue (Diamonds Hunt Gift)


Pic 3:
Outfit: Dirty Word - Rock Me Yellow (Dollarbie of the Month)
Eyes: Skream - Electrix Eyes - Ice (Group and Sub Gift)
Jewellery: Skream - Drowning Eggy Necklace (Group and Sub Gift)


Pic 4:
Outfit: Little Britain - Biker Girl (Freebie of the Week)

Pic 5:
Outfit and Shape: Deviance - Enchantress (Group and Sub Gift)

Pic 6:
Top: Kamikaze - Sam Top 3 (Preview Copy)
Skirt: Penny Dix in Predatory Nekos Group - Kitty - Mini and Petticoat - colour change (Group Gift)

Pic 7:
Outfit: Penny Dix in Predatory Nekos Group - Caliente Red (Group Gift - other colours not shown)

Pic 8:
Dress: Kamikaze - Black Dotty Dress (Preview Copy)

Pic 9:
Dress: Couture Chapeau & The Prop Shop - Frangipani (not free, but had to show cos is so lovely!)

Comments

Popular Posts