Technical Difficulties!

Sorry for lack of blog post yesterday. Had some technical issues to sort and it meant I couldn't get on till very late. Grrr.

But, today is a new day and I am moving on...

A couple of days ago I blogged an item from Nadas that was from the Tulip Hunt. This got me wondering what the hunt was about as it wasn't one I had heard much about. Of course the best way to find out is to actually do it. Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it.

So, without further ado, here is what I have so far:

Pic 1:
Paint: Start Point Giveaway - SLinfo War Paint
Icecream: Start Point Giveaway - Ice Swapsiatella
Shirt: slinfo.de Tulip Hunt - Female Shirt
Hair: Ploom - Music Kitty - Platinum (20L for Pack)


Pic 2:
Dress and Shoes: Mondira and Viviane - Tulip Hunt Gift
Hair: Ploom - Effie - Platinum (0L)


Pic 3:
Shirt and Tattoo: 3P Designz - L.R. Tattoos Unleashed and Alpha Black Transparent Shirt


Pic 4:
Dress and Shoes: Intimate You - Tulip Hunt Gift

Pic 5:
Outfit: LeeL - Tulip Hunt Gift


Pic 6:
Jeans, Hair Accessory and Neck Tulips: b.nuts - Tulip for your hair, Tulip Jeans and Tulip to Wear
Shoulder Pet: Jan's MusicIsland -Crazy Bunny Shoulder Pet
Shoes: La Luna - Flip Sandale

Comments

Popular Posts