Tip Toe Through the Tulips

I am enjoying the SLinfo Tulip Hunt. Some funky stores I have never seen before and some really interesting and fun items as prizes which I love. I am also going to show you a couple of cool group/subscribo gifts too, even though one of them has been on other blogs. I am going to show you cos they are so awesome that they deserve the showing!

Oh, before I forget, I won't be about tomorrow, so no blog. Sorry, but stupid RL calls me away. Blimen RL and it's crap graphics.

Pic 1:
Swimwear: HH - Hucci Rufflekini (Sub and Group Gift)

Pic 2:
Boots: G Field - Short Lace Up Boots Lavender (Sub Gift - the pair I have on are made for Viewer 2.0 and come with boots for other viewers; just need to unpack them)

Pic 3:
Dress: A Piece of Candy - Fiona Olive (April Group and Sub Gift)

Pic 4:
Shoes: Angel Dessous - Heels 02 (Tulip Hunt)

Pic 5:
Tee: SLC - No Perfect Tee (Tulip Hunt)
Pants: NUT - Huck Pants (Below the Belt Hunt)

Pic 6:
Outfit and Sneakers: M&E Design - Winter Goodbye Shirt, Green Jeans and White Sneakers (Tulip Hunt)
Eyes: Eponym - Love Letter Eyes (0L)

Pic 7:
Outfit and Shoes: A/P Creations - Tulip Hunt Gift For GirlZ

Pic 8:
Outfit: A/P Creations - Tulip Hunt Gift for BoyZ

Pic 9:
Glasses: *77* - Adriana (Tulip Hunt)
Top and Jeans: Primitive Design - Don't Touch Top and Black Jeans

Pic 10:
Tee: Primitive Design - Dead Smile Shirt (Tulip Hunt)

Pic 11:
Tee: Primitive Design - Love Me Shirt (Tulip Hunt)

Pic 12:
Tee: Primitive Design - Voodoo Shirt (Tulip Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts