'Bout Time

Thought it was 'bout time I showed you some stuff for the girls. That Mister man has hogged the blog for long enough. Ok, was two days, but don't want a coup going on! I have some brill pics for you of our shopping trip yesterday. Bit of fun! Think of it as a company outing gone wrong! My outfit is from Ho Wear (25L), hair is from Deviant Style and boots are from G Field. Mister's outfit was on his blog yesterday.
Pic 1 and 2 are taken at The Dominion FemDom Fetish Shoppes.

The next pic is at PopArt where everything is 1L! Yes, 1L! Newspaper anyone?

Last pic is taken at aDORKable Poses. Mister asked me about my thoughts on Justin Bieber at this point. It worried me.


I am rapt to tell you about a new friend I have made through my friend, Kav, who has offered Mister and I the use of her very cool studio. I want to take this opportunity to thank Lina for letting us invade her space!
I also want to tell you about a cool competition Lina's company is offering, and this is for all of you out there who have stores or businesses in SL. Here is the info and the URL to the Creative Solutions Design Firm blog. Check it out!!

Right, onto the clothes!

Pic 1:
Top: UnZipped - Santana Top and Gloves (0L)
Jeans: UnZipped - Steam Kitteh (0L)
Pose Box: Glitteratti - Into the Black (Not free)


Pic 2:
Top: JE*Republic - Check Ming Ming (0L)


Pic 3:
Dress: JE*Republic - Dorothy Lace Dress Black (Lucky Board - Group Only)


Pic 4:
Dress: JE*Republic - La Plume Spring (0L)


Pic 5:
Dress: JE*Republic - Leopard Dress (0L)

While I was over at JE*Republic stalking the Lucky Boards (didn't get the outfit I was there for) I saw that they had a hunt on. Easy to find the gift boxes and some nice items for 1L.

Pic 6:
Bikini: Blue Tiger
Shrug: Poison - Light Blue (More colours not shown)
Skin: Aimee - Cleo


Pic 7:
Top: Rosewater Black
Hair: Chic Girl - Black
Skin: Aimee - Myth


Pic 8:
Dress: Candy Dress
Skin: Megan - Normal
Hair: Deviant Style - Zoe II - Platinum (Not free)


Oh, and the reason we were at The Dominion FemDom Fetish Shoppes was the next two items...or were we?

Pic 9:
Outfit: Dominion Latex Lace Top and Pants


Pic 10:
Outfit: Fetish Net Set
Boots: Ho Wear - Duce #2 - Buckled Illusion (Not Free)

Comments

Popular Posts