The Eye of the Hurricane

I am in full hunt mode. I have done the Dark Katz Hunt and shown you the goodies. Check. I have done the Fashion Freaks Hunt. Check. And I will show you the goodies for that tomorrow. Today, I have other stuff to show you and also the results of a sim hunt I fell upon while I was doing the Fashion Freaks Hunt. Stuff happens and I get distracted my bright shiny things. It is a curse.

Pic 1:
Outfit: Ohara -Free Punk Lady Outfit


Pic 2:
Outfit: Butterfly EffectZ - Florish (Fashion Trend Group Gift)


Pic 3:
Dress: aMuse - Before Dark (Before Dark Hunt Gift)


Pic 4:
Outfit: Dirty Word - Cut Offs and Tee (Lucky Chair Gift - Hurry over cos this is yet another store that is closing....SUCKS)

Pic 5:
Dress and Accessories: Lemania Indigo - Carefree Barbie II (May Bee Hunt 15)

Pic 6:
Outfit: Artic Storm @ Lemania Indigo - Not So Innocent (May Bee Hunt)

Pic 7:
Dress: Lemania Indigo - Candy Stripe (May Bee Hunt 1)

Pic 8:
Outfit: Lemania Indigo - Buzz Dots (May Bee Hunt 2)

Pic 9:
Dress: Lemania Indigo - The Calm Swan (May Bee Hunt 4)

Pic 10:
Outfit, Hat and Shoes: Lemania Indigo - Luck Be a Lady (May Bee Hunt 5)

Pic 11:
Outfit and Shoes: Lemania Indigo - Spark of Creation (May Bee Hunt 6)

Pic 12:
Outfit and Boots: Lemania Indigo - Thank Goodness (May Bee Hunt 7)

Pic 13:
Dress and Shoes: Lemania Indigo - I'm Yours (May Bee Hunt 8)

Pic 14:
Outfit: Lemania Indigo - Da Do Ron Ron (May Bee Hunt 9)

Pic 15:
Gown: Lemania Indigo - Susanna II (May Bee Hunt 10)

More of May Bee Hunt tomorrow...

Pic 16:
Dress: Vinyl Cafe - Black Mini Dress (Must have Vinyl Cafe Group Tag to grab this)

Pic 17:
Gown: Grimorio by Dwin - Celtic Avoire (10L)

Pic 18:
Outfit, Shoes and Bear: Lemania Indigo - Peaceful Sleep (Fallen Angel Hunt Gift)

Pic 19:
Outfit and Boots: aMuse - Fallen Angel (FA Hunt Gift)

Pic 20:
Dress: Wondrous Strange - Superstar (FA Hunt Gift)

Pic 21:
Dress: PiNkMaRe'S HoUsE - Gothica Dollie (MM Board)




Comments

Popular Posts