Few Bits and Bobs

Another quiet day in SL. Could almost see tumble weeds rolling past as I walked around. I have decided that when it is my Friday night and I am ready to celebrate, that everyone else goes into hiding in fear and trembling. My friend, Kav, and I used to say that we ruled SL on our Friday night, because it was like a ghost town!

So, consequently, just a few pieces to show, but it is quality today rather than quantity!

Hair in Pic 1 and 2 is Deviant Style - Zoe II - Platinum (50L)
Hair in rest of pics is Truth - Jess (0L for Fatpack - I will tell colour names as I go. SLURLS are here, so I don't have to do it for each hair. I am lazy.)

Pic 1:
Outfit: Nadas - Sexy Jenny Plaid Outfit (Freebie of the Week for Group Members)
Hair: Deviant Style - Zoe II - Platinum


Pic 2:
Dress: Pretty Stick - Corset Dress - Green (Lucky Chair)


Pic 3:
Dress: The Vinyl Cafe - Black Buckle Dress (Group Gift at Location)
Jewellery: Pretty Stick - White Pearl Necklace and Bracelet with White Bow (MM Board)
Hair: Truth - Jess - Night


Pic 4:
Dress: Dominion Fashion District - Red Buckle Dress (Group Gift at Location)
Hair: Truth - Jess - Burgundy


Pic 5:
Dress: Elemiah Design - Play 5 (1L. Lots of other 1L and 10L items here)
Hair: Truth - Jess - Champagne


The next two items are from Ho Wear. Each week day there is a 25L item available. They are always worth checking out!

Pic 6:
Outfit: Ho Wear - Essence (25L)
Hair: Truth - Jess - Grape


Pic 7:
Outfit: Ho Wear - Magdalynn (25L)
Truth: Truth - Jess - Jupiter


Pic 8:
Outfit: Nadas - Annalena Zebrastyle (10L)
Hair: Truth - Jess - Platinum


Pic 9:
Outfit: Nadas - Wet, Wet, Wet (10L)
Hair: Truth - Jess - Espresso

Comments

Popular Posts