A Funny Ole Day!


Today's blog is a real mix and stemmed from a strange day yesterday where I seemed to gather all sorts of bits and pieces from all over the place as I wandered about showing Mister my fav shopping haunts. I also have the last of The Deck items to show you too, but you will have to hurry to get them.

I am also going to show you some non-freebie items cos they are just so darn awesome, so keep an eye out.

And now...drumroll please...I am pleased to introduce my new official men's blogger, Mister! You have seen him the last couple of days and now I am setting him free on the blog all on his ownsome. I am very excited! I hope he is too. (Loud applause and wolf whistles).

Pic 1:
Skin: Idiosyncrasy @ The Deck - The Deck Sun C (0L)
Leggings: MichaMi @ The Deck - Pic Leggings in Silver (0L)
Top: Adam n Eve @ The Deck - Halter - Floral Citrus (0L)


Pic 2:
Skin: Idiosyncrasy @ The Deck - The Deck Tan C (0L)
Outfit and Eyes: Ema's Secret - Mother's Day Gift (Group Gift)


Pic 3:
Glasses: Deviant Style - Sunglasses (Lucky Toilet)
Outfit: - Forest Magic and Drow City - Magic Moon - Red (MM Board)
Skin: Idiosyncrasy @ The Deck - The Deck Tan C (0L

Pic 4:
Tee: FK Virtues - Chuck Tee (Not free)
Jeans: WoE - SOM - 09 Tribal Jeans - Moss (Subscribo Gift)

Pic 5:
Outfit: Nadas - Lowrise Pants and Silktop Zebra (10L)


This next item is from a store that is new to me, so I just had to show you because Dwin's work is so lovely.
Pic 6:
Dress: Grimorio by Dwin - Lady Unicorn (1L)


Pic 7:
Dress: Grimorio by Dwin - Pailletes Dress (not free - 100L)


Pic 8:
Dress: Grimorio by Dwin - Web Dress - Urban Elf (1L)

Comments

Popular Posts