I Am Such a Slacker

What is it with me and Saturday nights in SL? I should be blogging and, instead, I am dancing at Event Horizon @ Quantum Fields. Slacker to the max. I have two sayings that I hold dear:
  1. Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?
  2. If at first you don't succeed destroy all evidence you ever tried.
They work for me.

My friend, Mel, dared me to put this pic on here, so I am. This is me dancing underwater. I mixed fashion with practicality. Genius. I feel this is an untapped market (excuse the pun). Underwater club wear. Food for thought.

I would also like to point out that it is really hard to dance in flippers. Something to remember. Little life lesson for ya.

Outfit: Nadas - Rezday Freebie Outfit (comes with skin, hair and shoes and heaps of outfit options!)

Promise I will blog more later...suuuuureee I will.

Comments

Popular Posts