I Feel Pretty

I joined a new group yesterday and found they had all sorts of lovely things in the group history. I love that!

One of the dresses brought out my inner Marilyn and I found this hair in the depths of my inventory! Perfect! All I needed was a pavement grate, but I couldn't find one. Oh well, you get the idea.

The skybox is from PASH.

Pic 1:
Dress: Bliss Couture - Kirsty (Fashion Trend Group Gift)
Hair: Hairy Situations - Victoria - Mocha (Past Hunt Gift - I think)


Pic 2:
Dress: Dany French Touch - Brisaine (Fashion Trend Group Gift)


Pic 3:
Outfit: Ho Wear - Lady Lolita (25L)
Boots: G Field - Short Lace Up Boots Viewer 2 - Lavender (Sub and Group Gift)


Pic 4:
Gown and Hat: Cilian'gel - Got Bixbite (FabFree Group Gift)


Pic 5:
Dress: Kamikaze - Naughty Dress 1 (Preview Copy)


Pic 6:
Dress: Kamikaze - Naughty Dress 4 (Free for 12 Hours)


Pic 7:
Dress: [III] - May I Be Nauty? (May Day Basket Hunt Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts