SL is Playing Games

So, for the past few days SL has been eating my notecards. I log on and see them down the bottom of my screen (viewer 2), but when I try to open them they just disappear. It is driving me insane because I have no idea what I have missed. I can see the names of the stores, but would take me forever to wander around and check all the histories in the subscribos. GRRR!

That aside I do have some cool stuff to show you today, and hopefully this problem will sort itself, as it does make a blogger's life pretty tricky!

Anyhooo....

Pic 1:
Outfit: LoLa - Summer Candy White Outfit (Fashion Trend Group Gift - bra not included)
Hair: Deviant Style - Lily - Red (100L)
Eyes: Deviant Style - Magic Eyes (Group Gift In-Store)


Saw some items from this store on another blog and had to go and see for myself. Some awesome stuff!
Pic 2:
Dress: LP Design - Party Dress (Group Gift In-Store)


Pic 3:
Outfit: LP Design - Satin Pants and Classic Vest (Group Gift In-Store)


Pic 4:
Outfit: LP Design - WOW Jeans and Tee (Group Gift In-Store)


Pic 5:
Dress: LP Design - Glance Dress (Group Gift In-Store)


Pic 6:
Dress: LP Design - Kisu Dress (Group Gift In-Store)


Pic 7:
Dress: LP Design - Red Rose (Group Gift In-Store)


Pic 8:
Dress: LP Design - Silver (Group Gift In-Store)


Pic 9:
Skirt: Phoenix Rising - PR Prim Skirt (May Group Gift)
Jewellery: Phoenix Rising - Time Earring and Necklace (April Jewellery Gift In-Store)
Bolero: Rock Me Amadeus - Fur Bolero Black (1L for Fatpack)
Top: LP Design - Top Part of Red Rose Dress (See Pic 7)


Pic 10:
Dress: Trashy Girls in Style - Mirror Bandeau Dress (Gift)


Pic 11:
Bikini: BD - SunnyBeach Bikini (Fashion Trend Group gift)


Pic 12:
Dress: Ho Wear - Summer Purple (25L yesterday - be full price today)
Glasses: Ho Wear - Purple Sunglasses (Free yesterday)


Pic 13:
Dress: E'Dior - All of Me - Grey Dress (Fashion Trend Group Gift)


Pic 14:
Outfit: Hyper Culture - Diamonds Jumpsuit (Fashion Trend Group Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts