Strawberries are Yummy!

Was wandering round yesterday feeling a bit at a loss when suddenly I thought, "Strawberries!". This may have been due to the fact that I had just received a notecard about the Hunt for Strawberries or that I am vitamin C deficient. Whatever the reason, I decided to partake in this great mini hunt with 15 stops.

I didn't find them all, possibly cos I started at midnight on the 1st and they weren't all out yet, or more probably because I am just a crap hunter.

Anyway, tons to show you today, so get a snack and a drink, go to the bathroom and settle in!

Pic 1:
Outfit: *Marret* - Red Corset and White Destroyed Jeans (Strawberry Hunt)
Shoes: [Muted] - Strawberry Boots (Strawberry Hunt)
Hair: Hairy Situations - Una Grey (Strawberry Hunt)

Pic 2:
Lingerie and Strawberry - +Mocha+ - I Love Strawberry (Strawberry Hunt)

Pic 3:
Shape: [M&M] Body Shapes - Agnes Shape (Strawberry Hunt)
Skin: LuALL Designs - Delia Skin (Strawberry Hunt)
Jewellery: Glare - Silver Chain - Rude (Strawberry Hunt)
Pants: Tutti Frutti - Strawberry Fields Capri (Strawberry Hunt)
Hair: Hairy Situations - The Diva III - Pitch Black (Strawberry Hunt)
Top: +Mocha+ - I Love Strawberry (Strawberry Hunt)

Pic 4:
Outfit: Faerie Dreams - Black Crop Top and Pink Leopard Pants (Strawberry Hunt)

Pic 5:
Outfit, Boots and Umbrella: Gotcha - Candy Glitter (Strawberry Hunt)

Pic 6:
Dress: Glare - Free Female Dress - In Pink (0L)

Pic 7:
Dress: Nadas - Ultra Mini Latex - Orange (Group Freebie of the Week)
Hair: Hairy Situations - Kelcie - Cherry (New Release Gift)

Pic 8:
Hair: Hairy Situations - Roxy - Biscotti (New Release Gift)
Outfit: Nadas - Romper Suit Jeans (Freebie of the Day)Lastly...
Dani from D-Design imed me to tell me about her awesome RL Birthday Sale. 50% off everything and a hidden 15L dress! Whip over and join in the fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts