Be vewy, vewy quiet; I'm huntin' _______.

I'm continuing on with the Go4Goal hunt and just wanted to highlight a few mens items.
I saw that Arya wore the female version of an outfit that I had already posted, how dare she!
It's a battle off. Maybe we should do a, "Who wears it better?" vote for all items that have a female and a male version of the same outfit.
The answer is clear though, I know it looks way better on me. >;-)

Pic 1:

Outfit: Parasella -Go4goal Huntgift




Pic 2:

Shirt and Hat: Crayon Design- Safari
*Hunting in the hot desert sun is hard work!*



Pic 3:

Shirt: Juice- Goalie Soccer Shirt



Pic 4:

Shirt: Josef- World Cup Sweater



Pic 5:

Outfit: [hate this] - Lucky 7 (Monday Mania Group Gift)
*This week only a store will hand out a group gift to celebrate its 7th week of Monday Mania*



Pic 6:

Top: Kayfo- 100% Huggable Tee (0L)
Boxers: Kayfo- I've been naughty boxers (5L)

*Absolutely true, ladies.*



Comments

Popular Posts