Blue, Black and Groooovveeyyy!

Today I am VERY excited as I have two very separate happenings to tell you about. First is the Black and Blue Fair which opens at midnight of the 3rd of June, and the second is that is only a few more sleeps until the Greatest Love Groovy Love Hunt begins.

SOOOOOO...........

Today I am going to give you a sneak peek at a few goodies from both. Now, remember, neither of these have started yet, so you can't run over and grab them. In fact, so you are not even tempted, I am not going to include URLs! Saves you and me some time. I say this because I spent an hour searching at the starting point of a hunt, once, before I realised it hadn't even started and was not going to for another two days. Cough. Blonde. Cough

So without further ado, here are the preview items from The Black and Blue Fair. I will show you some today and some tomorrow. All of these items are under 50L and most are under 10L! Make sure you join the group to get all the news and a LM on opening day!

Pic 1:
Hair: Magika -One - B&W Charcoal
Top: Relentless Couture - Wrapped Top - Blue
Pants: Acid and Mala - Holed Legging Black


Pic 2:
Hair: Magika - Poof - B&W Charcoal
Top: Alexohol - After Hours Corset Dark Blue
Pants: Alexohol - Black and Blue Fair Cheapie Leggings


Pic 3:
Hair: Magika - The - B&W Charcoal
Top: [III] - Venom Corset in Americano

Pic 4:
Hair: Magika - Poof - Red Merlot
Tee: Intrigue Co. - That's How I Roll

Pic 5:
Hair: Magika - The - Coffee
Lingerie: Blacklace - Bonita - Blue Satin and Lace


More to come tomorrow, same bat channel, same bat blog! Na na na na na na na...Arya! Hooo!

Ok, now for Part 2.

GROOVY LOVE HUNT!

Pic 1:
Dress: Eluzion - Lunia
Hair: Magika - Poof - Wild Pink (Black and Blue Fair Item)


Pic 2:
Top and Pants: LACE - Le Femme


Pic 3 and 4:
Scene: Filthy Gorgeous - Acidic Photoset (I am so loving this!!!!!!)
Outfit: Prime Furniture - Unisex Hippie Outfit (yes, they have done clothes too!)
Hair: Magika - One - Wild Purple and Poof - Wild Green

Pic 5 and 6:
Peace Sign: [PURRpose] - Groovy Kind of Love

Pic 7:
Furniture: Before Sleep - Groovy Love Hunt - 60's

Comments

Popular Posts