Help!

I know as a blogger it is not a bad situation to be in, but I have so much stuff to show you that I almost don't know where to start. I have, therefore, decided to do this in the order they appear in my inventory. That way I can at least know I have shown you everything.

I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed showing.

Pic 1:
Lingerie: Lemania Indigo - Oopsie Daisy (XXX Hunt)


Pic 2:
Outfit: Kitten's - Leather Pants and Black Bandeau (XXX Hunt)


Pic 3:
Outfit: Hasi's - Orange (Subscriber Welcome Gift)


Pic 4:
Outfit: Fabienne Bolissima Couture - Marritimo Red (MM Board)


Pic 5:
Boots: Drakke Designs -Dakota Black (1L til tomorrow)


Pic 6:
Top: Robbish - Fallen Angel (Fallen Angel Hunt)


Pic 7:
Outfit: Ho Wear - Sweet Surrender (Was 25L, but that was couple of days ago. Was just too awesome not to show)
Boots: Ho Wear - Posh Slate (Same as above)


Pic 8:
Dress: aMuse - June Bug Dress (June Bug Hunt)


Pic 9:
Outfit and Shoes: Lemania Indigo - Vegas (Highest Bidder Hunt)


Pic 10:
Dress: Kamikaze - Paige Dress 5 (Preview Copy - But one colour is free for 12h)
Boots: If The Shoe Fits - Girly Boots (Highest Bidder Hunt)


Pic 11:
Outfit: Lemania Indigo - Don't Mess With Me (Pain in the Butt Hunt)


Pic 12:
Dress: Silk Dreams - Expressions Dress - Red (0L)


Pic 13:
Gown: Papillion's - Prima Donna (I Can Read Hunt)


Pic 14:
Bikini: Zahir Designs - Voetbal Bikini (Summer Loving Hunt)


Pic 15:
Dress: Moulliez - Summer Lovin' Dress (Summer Loving Hunt)


Pic 16:
Outfit: Simply - Summer Lovin' Red Shorts and Top (Summer Loving Hunt)


Pic 17:
Bikini: Zahir Designs - Butterfly Bikini (Hideout Hunt)
Tattoo: Aiden's Closet - Dazzled (0L)

Comments

Popular Posts