I am aMuse-d

A wee while back I was on a hunt and tped into a new store. I fell in love straight away and even joined the group, which I do not do lightly due to the 25 group limit (Grrr!).

Yesterday I was doing pics for the blog when I got a notecard from the owner saying the the first two people to tp to the store and find her would get 1000L gift cards! Well, I dropped all and raced over and got the first one. I was ecstatic!

I got talking to one of the store owners, Vermillion, and mentioned that it was nice to have something like that happen in my time zone. She then told me the reason why...she is in the same country as me! Both from Middle Earth! Hoorah.

So, after much deliberation I spent my giftcard and thought I would show them off. I decided to do the pics at aMused's sim, cos it is funky cool. Make sure you have a wander and check out the other two stores on the sim too; Illicit and DivaLicious.

Pic 1:
Shape, Skin, Outfit, Hair, Eyes, Lashes, Jewellery and Boots: aMuse -Bad Karma (599L for all that!)

Pic 2:
Sneakers: aMused - Punk U Boots - All Black (349L)


Pic 3:
Dress: Rock Me Amadeus - Nakia Indian Cyan - Summer Dress (1L for Fatpack)
Hair: Amacci - Carletta - Black Coal (Preview Copy)


Pic 4:
Top: Hasi's - Heart Top Pink (Group Gift)
Skin: Tik Tok - Bug Hunt Tan - Teethy (June Bug Hunt Gift)

Pic 5:
Dress: Kamikaze - Olivia Dress 5 (Preview Copy)
Leggings: Kamikaze - Olivia Leggings 5 (Preview Copy)

This next pic is a bit of a private joke. My friend, Kav, knows how much I adore Hugh Jackman (even though he is Australian...Kiwis and Aussies have a love-hate relationship), so she bought me a gift yesterday. Hehe!

Pic 7:
Furniture: The Loft - Beachy Keen (Spruce Up Your Space 150L)

Pic 8:
Bench Box: UrbanizeD - Beach Bench Box (Spruce Up Your Space - 1L)

Pic 9:
Caravan: UrbanizeD - Glamping Camper Set (1L)

Comments

Popular Posts