I can be your American boy.....

I'm taking a little mini vacation and flying off to the United Kingdom for a friend's wedding. Therefore, you will not see a post by me for a few days. I know, I know, it's quite traumatizing! However, I know Arya will be able to hold down the fort. :)
Before I leave, I wanted to show you a few more items from the Geekgasm Hunt that lasts until July 1st. I'll see you all when I get back from having lunch with the Queen!

Pic 1:

Shirt: It's Cake - I Love Tacos Shirt
Shorts: Coolbeans -Geek Me Up Plaid Shorts



Pic 2:

Shirt: The Clubhouse - Geek



Pic 3:

Shirt: Medley - Geekshirt Video Games Unisex



Pic 4:

Shirt: The Clubhouse - Geekgasm Hunt Shirt (Join Group and find shirt under notices).
Glasses: Fab.Pony - "nurave" Glasses (black)


Pic 5:

Shirt: AFD - Skulls & Souls (0L)



Pic 6:

Shirt: It's Cake - See Dick Roll Tshirt (MM Board)



Pic 7:

Outfit: Alphamale- Subscriber/Group Joiner Gift
Aviator/Belt: RND- Aviator Opening Gift / RS Belt Black (only free at party)

Comments

Popular Posts