I Heart Fashion

I decided I am addicted to hunting. I decided the best way to get over it was to do a hunt! (Bit of hair-of-the-dog). I looked at the names of all the hunts and thought that the one that best spoke to me was 'Fashion is Love' because I do love fashion.

I had a fun time doing this hunt and met a true hero of hunting who's name is Hero! Hehe. We buddied up and man can that girl hunt! She found some that I had walked past so many times. I thought I had stayed up late, but she was still up at 4am. Aaaaahhh!!

I wanted her to know how much I appreciated her and all the hunters I seemed to be following. Thanks for the fun.

Hunts are such a great way to meet some awesome people! When you are hunting, take the time to say hi and help each other out.

Unless otherwise stated: Skin: Staged - Juniper (not in hunt)
Hair: Deviant Style - Emo II (not in hunt)

Pic 1:
Outfit: *LP Design* - Glanec Dress

Pic 2:
Dress: *LP Design* - Malishka Dress


Pic 3:
Bodysuit: DeeTaleZ - Sporty Bodysuit - Pink


Pic 4:
Outfit: [Cynful] - Kini and Fluffyness Skirt


Pic 5:
Bikini: LeeL - Hunt Leelkini - Lila


Pic 6:
Dress: A&A Fashion - Empire Dress Silver
Pic 7:
Bikini: T Junction - Retro Dots Bikini


Pic 8:
Outfit: oRly?! - NYC Tee, Jeans and Striped Tights


Pic 9:
Top: Ducknipple - Klaus Blue


Pic 10:
Outfit: KIM - Porto Mini


Pic 11:
Dress: BeBe Doll - Bethany


Pic 12:
Dress: The Whore Mansion - Rude Dress - Azure


Pic 13:
Shoes: MB CreationZ - Ladybug


Pic 14:
Outfit and Shoes: J.E.M. - Find Me


Pic 15:
Dress: [Sassy Kitty Designs] - My Little Red Dress (Grey version available too)


Pic 16:
Tee: J.E.M. - Cartman Tee
Panties: Rock Me Amadeus - Innocent Panties Set - White and Yellow (Other colours in fatpack)


Pic 17:
Shoes: My Pretty Pixels - Bow High Heel Shoes (Colour, Jewellery and Texture Changeable)


Pic 18:
Outfit and Stockings: GL Designs - Fashion is Love


Pic 19:
Skin and Eyes: Mynerva - Cynthia Starfish and Coffee Skin and SoulHeart Eyes
Dress: Relentless Couture - Rainbow Boho


Pic 20:
Dress: [aRAWRa] - Summer Colorblock Dress


Pic 21:
Outfit: Izzie's - Leggings and Tank
Jewellery: alaMood Boutique - On the Rocks Bracelets


Pic 22:
Outfit: Holli Pocket - Summer Delight

Pic 23:
Skirt: Shush - Fluffy Skirt
Bracelet: [Acide!] - Chained Bracelet

Pic 24:
Dress: *LP Design* - Velmo (Must be in hunt group to get this gift)
Skin: The Cat - Skin Summer 2010 and Blue Eyes

Pic 25:
Necklace: *LP Design* - Fashion is Love Hunt Gift (Must be in hunt group to get this gift)
Dress: *LP Design* - Pretty Dress (Must be in hunt group to get this gift)

Comments

Popular Posts