Rotten Country

I came online early today to clean out my inventory. I know that is sad, but it SO needs doing! But, instead of sitting morosely looking at the mess and sighing a lot, I came on to find two notecards about two awesome sales. Then I looked at my inventory and had to make a tough decision...

I raced off to the first one, after some scientific choosing (eeny meeny miney mo), and managed to wade through the lag to get some awesome items from both stores. Both are also offering items for 10L. A coincidence? I think not. It was meant to be!

Lvs & Co are having a birthday celebration because it is Ravenlynn's RL birthday (that is like a rez day, but involves less pixels) and RoTtEn DeFiAnCe is having a super sale to thank all the customers for a great year. Great for us!

Skin for first pics is from Staged and hair is from Deviant Style.

Pic 1:
Scene: {{ The Pitchy Patch}} - Old Country Hill Pose Set (10L)
Outfit: {{Bunkin Patch}} - Country Girl Set (10L)
Boots: G Field - Short Western Boots (Not Free)


Pic 2:
Outfit: (Lvs & Co) - Relaxing Afternoon
Scene: {{ The Pitchy Patch}} - Old Country Hill Pose Set (10L)


Pic 3:
Bath: {The Bumpkin Patch} - Country Outside Tub

The skin I am wearing in the pics below is from Loser and the hair is from Miel
Pic 4:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Black Jack (10L)

Pic 5:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Cyber Star - Blue (10L)

Pic 6:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Lacuna Coil (10L)

Pic 7:
Oufit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Naughty and Nice (10L)

Pic 8:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - *NIN* (10L)

Pic 9:
Outfit and Knife: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Serial Mime (10L)

Pic 10:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Torn Out Throat (10L)

Pic 11: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - The Seamstress (10L)

Comments

Popular Posts