Arya Surprise

When I was little I used to ask, "What is for dinner, Mum?" and she would reply, "It's a surprise!" This in Mum speak was, "I am throwing together all the leftovers and it will be a surprise, even to me, how it will turn out."

That is kind of like today's blog post. I have heaps of bits and pieces and even I have now idea what direction the post will take today. I like days like this. No plan. Just what shows up!

Pic 1:
Dress: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Mellow Yellow (Mellow Yellow Hunt Gift)
Hair: Magika - Echo - Red Merlot (20L for fatpack)


Pic 2:
Dress: Simply - Moonlight in Blue (Can't Fight the Moonlight Hunt)


Pic 3:
Dress: Lemania Indigo - Good Morning Starshine (Can't Fight the Moonlight Hunt)
Hair: ChiChickie - Juliette - Smoke (Group Gift)


Pic 4:
Gown: Paris Metro - Be Wild - Hot Pink Animal (Hunee Bee Hunt)


Pic 5:
Lingerie: SereliCious - Rockstar (Hunee Bee Hunt)


Pic 6:
Dress and Hat: Paris Metro - Bombay Love (Hunee Bee Hunt)


Pic 7:
Dress: Danish Design - China Seduction - Pink


Pic 8:
Outfit: ThReDz - Hunee Bee (Hunee Bee Hunt)


Pic 9:
Lingerie: Cero Style - Dorin Laced Corset and Garters (0L at I Love 69)
Jewellery: Just Me -Funny Bow - Grey (0L at I Love 69)


Pic 10:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Women's Gift (Mad Hatter Hunt)


Pic 11:
Dress: Simply - Miss Universe (Out of This World Hunt)


Pic 12 and 13:
Gown: Dominion Fashion District - Ravage Gown Black and Vinyl Cafe - Ravage Gown Red (5000 Members Gift)

Pic 14:
Outfit: TrendStyle - Plaid Page Dress (Think this was MM board...I like it anyway!)

Comments

Popular Posts