The Boys of Summer

Just wrapping up the Summer Rock Hunt with a few items that may be of interest to you. This hunt wasn't all about clothes, it had some amazing home furnishings and decor. Arya would be proud to see I'm introducing something related to home and decor, haha.
Sadly, I must say I'm not great with interior design or decorating. Seriously, you can ask my girlfriend and she can testify to that. I rez stuff out and she goes to town, but I can't complain, it's a much better job than I could do! However, I do own a skybox aka " the man cave" that I'm not afraid to furnish, so maybe I will introduce you to that sometime ;).

Pic 1:




Pic 2:

Shirt: Ardy's - Ardy's Rock Tee



Pic 3:

Outfit: *Kibas* - Brett Rock Star



Pic 4:

Top: Flatline - Stewie Grey Tee
*Came with shorts, but couldn't edit them to fit properly.*



Pic 5:

Skybox: Larnia Kids: Fizzy Blue Skybox
* Okay, I know it's on the ground and should be in the sky! This was a really cool skybox and it's in my favorite color, blue.*



Pics 6 & 7:

Rock Stage Set: Razz-A-Matazz - Rock Band 1
* This was just absolutely awesome! Stewie and I rocked it hard, so hard yo! It comes with lead guitars, bass guitars, and other instruments. When you wear them they animate your avatar. How cool, right? Now, excuse me, we have a rock band session.*




Comments

Popular Posts