Brain...Not...Working

Having an 'Arya' day today. That is when my RL blondeness spills over into SL. It happens on occasion and means that I forget things.

A good example of this is the first item of the day. I know where it is from (well, it does have a LM), but have no idea why I have it. Possibly a MM board...who knows. I just know I like it! Pretty. But, because I am the consumate (is that some kind of soup?) professional, I will hop on over to the store after I have done the pics and try and work it out.

Course, I could have gone before I did all the pics and then you wouldn't have to have heard this dull story, but where is the fun in that?

Pic 1:
Dress: Cero Style - Peggy Dress - Peach (Ok, still not sure..but dress is 150L in store. Lots of lovely colours!)
Hair: Amacci - Carletta - Black Coal (Not free)
Skin: Tuli - Jade Tone 3br (ICON Gift)

Pic 2:
Hoodie: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Get on Ya Knees Hoodie (MM Board. Yes, is for boys and for girls who love their inner tomboy, like me)
Hair: Amacci - Jack - Onyx (past Group Gift)


Pic 3:
Lingerie: Blacklace - Enticement (ICONically Sexy Gift)
Hair: Magika - Echo - Red - Dark Auburn (Past Monday 20L Fatpack)


Pic 4:
Top: a.nomaly - LC Dork (Lucky Chair)
Pants: Miamai - Mere Candy (ICON and Too Sexy Gift)
Pose: Miamai - Bathing Beauty (ICON and Too Sexy Gift)


Pic 5:
Top: Prim and Pixel - Faded T-Back Muscle Tank (Group Gift)
Pic 6:
Top: Prim and Pixel - X-Strapped Back Top - Ocean Voyage (Group Gift)


Pic 7:
Tube: Pulling Strings - InnerTube o' Fun (Group Gift - awesome poses on this!)
Bikini: LeeL - LeeLkini - Lila (Past Hunt Gift)

Pic 8:
Furniture: Southern Bella - Summah Chair, TV Tray and Lamp (SL House and Garden Group Gift)

Pic 9:
Fun Item: Cleo - Mad as a Hatter (Mad Hatter Hunt)

Pic 10:
Cup and Guitar: Cleo - Design Coffee Mug and Guitar (Mad Hatter Hunt. Time for a break. Whew!)

Comments

Popular Posts