Disconnected

This post comes a little later than I wanted due to technical difficulties. My ISP (Internet Service Provider) and SL decided to team up against me. It's amazing how disconnected you can feel when you don't have the Internet. I freak out even when I don't have my cell phone around- what was that number again? After a few restarts and hours later, I think I'm capable of finishing this post. lol It's a love/hate relationship with technology and I can never stray too far away.
Do you all enjoy our layout color and new header pic? A big thank you to my friend, Libby Farleigh, who is wonderful photographer. Feel free to contact her if you're interested in viewing more of her work or would like a picture done!
The first three pictures are from SZD's MM board. Only 50 people are needed, so get over there quick and slap that board! The other items were found on hunts.

Pic 1:

Outfit: SZD - Crazy Boy (MM Board)



Pic 2:

Outfit: SZD - Touch Me (MM Board)



Pic 3:

Shirt: SZD - Slide Brook (multicolor) (MM Board)
*Comes in Blue, Brown, Pink, and White*



Pic 4:

Shirt: Razorblade Jacket - Jack Daniels (1L)


Pic 5:

Shirt: Razorblade Jacket - Raging Skull (Lost My Marbles Hunt Gift)



Pic 6:

Shirt: Razorblade Jacket - Digital Magic (IFLD Hunt Gift)



Pic 7:

Outfit: PIG- The Sipowicz (GSH Gift)



Comments

Popular Posts