Feeling Girlie

I went to pick up this gorgeous dress at Jill and when I saw this garden of flowers I just had to take a photo. Gives me the urge to lie down and just stare up at the sky. I can almost hear the bees buzzing and the birds singing. Sigh.

Dress: Jill - FGD (0L)
Bag: Jill - Straw Basket - Black Ribbon (Group Gift)
Necklace: Staged - Onyx and Black Necklace - Silver (Past gift)
Skin: Tuli - Jade Tone 3br (ICON Gift)
Hair: Amacci - Carletta - Black Coal (Not Free)
Shoes: NONKO - Ballerina Heel (Past Hunt Item)
Pose: EMJAY - Give Flower
Lashes: Amacci -Eyelashes - Allure - Black (Not Free)

While I was on the sim, I wandered into the store and won this lovely outfit off the Lucky Board. A lovely day indeed!

Outfit: Jill - BnW (Lucky Board - Group Only)
Basket: Jill - Straw Basket - Black Rose (Group Gift)
Hair: Deviant Style - Zoe II - Platinum (Not Free)

Comments

Popular Posts