Girls girls girlssss

Well, I've stepped out of blogging a bit to build a new home on my new land and it's an Arya explosion! :P I can't let her get away and take over the entire homepage, so here's a little quickie to change it up. Oh and I just read that Arya's a blonde in RL. Being the wonderful and mature man that I am, I wouldn't dare start any blonde jokes.
Oh who am I kidding? I'm going to IM her right now with one! :)

Pic 1:

Outfit: Serelicious - Black Radiation Tank Top/ Grey Striped Boxers (Hunee Bee Hunt)



Pic 2:

Shape/Skin: Before Sleep - Out of this world (Out of this world Hunt)
*Shrek??*



Pic 3:

Outfit: Before Sleep - 80s Jeans/ Judd Boots (Vintage Flair Hunt)



Pic 4:

Shirt: Ninikoboy - Freebie Green Shirt (0L)
Necklace: RND -RS Black Pewter Jewelry (Necklace is part of jewelry set 140L)
Belt: RND-RS Grey Belt Pewter Mens (Belts retail for 250L per pack of four colors)



Pic 5:

Hoodie: Rotten Defiance -Get On Your Knees - Hoodie Down (MM Board)
*Who wears it better? Arya or I?*





Comments

Popular Posts