A Hunt To Kill For

When I heard that all the items in the Kill For It Hunt were unisex, I pounced. Regular readers know how excited I get when a hunt has a significant amount of items for the men. That's right guys, an entire list of stores that have unisex or mens items! Don't need to skip any locations or chuck anything into your trash! I didn't get through the entire hunt yet, but I'm excited with what I see so far.
Pictures 1 and 2 are from other hunts, but 3-8 are from the Kill For It Hunt.

Pic 1:

Shirt: FIN - Rockabilly Black Plaid Shirt (Vintage Flair Hunt)


Pic 2:

Outfit: Rotten Defiance - Mens Mellow Yellow Gift (Mellow Yellow Hunt)



Pic 3:

Shirt: B&T Designz - Shirt Brown



Pic 4:

Tattoo: White Widow - Kill For It



Pic 5:

Shirt: Urban Life Styles - Styles Xshirt Blue



Pic 6:

Top: Saris Creations - Tshirt Sky Men



Pic 7:

Leather Jacket/Sunglasses: Santero - Chango Leather Jacket/ Midnight Mamba (0L)



Pic 8:

Tattoo: Santero - Skull Angels



Comments

Popular Posts