I'd Like To Be...

Under the Sea!! Well, actually, I wouldn't. Have a whole inane fear of sharks, giant squid and octopi going on. Any creature that can predict football game winners is worth being afraid of, if you ask me.

But, I did enjoy the Under the Sea Hunt at the Dominion Fashion District, Vinyl Cafe and Halloween sims.

I enjoyed wandering around looking for fish. I spent a LOT of time at the Vinyl Cafe sim looking for the one fish hidden there. I know every centimetre of that sim really, really well now, and the fish still remains elusive. I know how fishermen feel. It was the one that got away.

So, if anyone can give me a clue as to its location, I would really appreciate that!

I will give you the URLs to the three hunt locations. Click a sign there for participating stores and more info.

Pic 1:
Skin: IrEn - Shane - Update - Pearl (Group Gift)
Dress: Tahini Designs - Antoinette - GreenRed (Under the Sea Hunt)
Hair: Sky Everett Designs - Lady Saelenar (Past Hunt Gift)


Pic 2:
Skin: IrEn - Shane - Update - Glow (Group Gift)
Dress: Nova - Nova's Nightshade (Under the Sea Hunt)


Pic 3:
Skin: IrEn - Shane - Update - Dark Tan (Group Gift)
Swimwear: Angel Dessous - Summer Breeze - Green (UTS Hunt)


Pic 4:
Skin: IrEn - Shane - Update - Chocolate (Group Gift)
Dress: RC - Exaggerate (UTS Hunt)


Pic 5:
Skin: IrEn - Shane - Update - Tan 2 (Group Gift)
Dress: OoEas! - Balcony Babydoll in Black (UTS Hunt)


Pic 6:
Top: Nyte 'N' Day - S Semi-Sheer Tank (UTS Hunt)
Jewellery: Indyra Originals - Porta Nova Earrings and Necklace (UTS Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts