More Sh....

...Shopping! Hoorah! Today I will show you the rest of the items from the Good S**t Hunt. I have been very impressed with the quality of the items in this hunt.

As you can imagine, I get a lot of items in a week and sadly I can't keep everything. I will, however, be keeping quite a few items from this hunt! Too good to chuck out! Yah!

Pic 1 and 2:
Skybox and Bed Set: Little Boxes - Summer Siesta Skybox and Bed Set
Bookshelf and Accessories: Emjay - Pure White Bookshelf and Chair

Pic 3:
Couch: Tasty - Pink Daydreams Couch

Pic 4:
Chair and Lamp: [croire] - Bubble Chair and Fabric Lamp

Pic 5:
Outdoor Furniture: buttons. - Because, it's a Summery Seat

Pic 6:
Bikini: Nyte n Day - Swirl Bikini
Flippers and Goggles: Reek - Flippers Aqua and Diving Goggles Yellow (except Sl was playing up and flippers would not rez. GRRR!)
Skin: !Imabee - Umeka - Underwater Lt Brow Freckles

Pic 7:
Skin: Atomic Bambi - APPLE - Ocean Red Freckles
Hair:[kik] - Lani
Bottle: Whork! - The Good S**t!

Thepics below are some other items I wanted to show. July 4th is nigh and, although I am not American, the clothes are just too awesome not to show! Happy Independence Day for the 4th (in case I forget).

Pic 8:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Women's American Set (Group gift)
Hair: Amacci - Carlisa -Shiny Blonde (Not Free)

Pic 9:
Boots: Duh! - Men's Camo Boots (Lucky Chair - resized them to fit me...I like em!)

Pic 10:
Hair: A&A - Tekesha Hair - Fire (1L on xStreet)
Tee: Before Sleep - Alphabet Soup Fair Tee (More about this later....dun, dun, dun!)

Pic 11:
Outfit: Nadas - 4th July (0L)Pic 12:
Outfit: Nadas - Independence Day 2010Pic 13:
Dress: Nadas - MiniDress Summer 1 (Group Freebie)Pic 14:
Boots: Vinyl Cafe @ Dominion Fashion District - Red and Black Buckle Boots (Group freebie)Pic 15:
Boots: EVA - Stars Suede Boots (25L)



Comments

Popular Posts