Musings

I had one of those RL days. Was going along ok then BAM, brown stuff hit the twirly thing and I let it get to me and was going to have a good old pity party with myself involving icecream and chocolate.

Then I heard about two friends and what had happened to some family members of theirs, and it made my woes look pathetic and caused me to get over myself and get some perspective. Isn't it amazing how egocentric and caught up in our own little worlds we get?

Same with SL I guess. It made me realise how seriously I sometimes take this world. Don't get me wrong, some things in SL are worth taking seriously, like friendships and people, but there are other things that perhaps I stress about in here and then wonder why. Things like perfect changeovers when I am DJing, or getting a photograph just right, or worrying about money in SL when I have what I need in RL. Interesting isn't it? I guess the purpose of this monologue is to just say, "It's all about perspective."

So, today I am enjoying taking the pics and will not mumble and groan if I stuff up or they are not absolutely perfect! I just hope you enjoy.

Pic 1:
Furniture: Vinyl Cafe @ Dominion Fashion District - Red Freebie Set (Group Gift with dress below)
Dress: Vinyl Cafe @ Dominion Fashion District - Red Babydoll Dress (Group Gift with furniture above)
Skin: Chic Inc - Danielle FF Special lb (Preview of opening goodie - not out yet)


Pic 2:
Bikini: Hasi's - Gold Bikini (Preview of opening goodie - not out yet)
Skin: Chic Inc -Danielle FF Special lb (Preview of opening goodie - not out yet)


Pic 3:
Bath: Cheeky Pea - Curio Slipper Bath Bronze (MM Board)


Pic 4:
Gown: Paris Metro - Be Wild (Hunee Bee Hunt Gift)


Pic 5:
Dress and Hat: Paris Metro - Bombay Love Dress and Hat (Hunee Bee Hunt Gift)

Pic 6:
Gown: Paris Metro - Sea Star Gown (Mad Hatter Hunt Gift)

Pic 7:
Top: Schwarz - Tube Top White (Designer Outlet Goodie)
Pants: Poison - Houndstooth Jeans (MM Board)
Furniture: Cheeky Pea - Reading Bench - Sky (MM Board)

Pic 8:
Top: B&T - Butterfly Tank - Rose (0L)
Shorts: Phoenix Rising - Tiffany Shorts Female - Plum (Subscriber Gift)
Body Art: Chic Inc - Body Diamonds (Preview - Pink also available)

Pic 9:
A fav store of mine named aMuse has almost reached 500 group members. When they do 'specials' galore will abound. So, if you are interested go and visit aMuse and join the group. I know you won't be disappointed.

Comments

Popular Posts