Stretching the Linden

I survived Arya's little trip to Where the Wild Things Are sim. She sure knows how to joke around...ha...ha... (please someone help me). :P
Now usually we blog about items that are free or dollarbies; however, there are items out there that are just worth the $L. That's what we're here for, to show you items that allow you to save and stretch the Linden dollar. We'll show you items that are free and a few items that are just a great deal for the quality.
With that said, I have to show you the t-shirt I'm wearing in the first picture. I'm not ashamed to say I'm a fan of Betty White. She is basically the new Chuck Norris and I believe even he would submit to her grandeur. If you're ever in-world and have seen my profile it says, "I want to: be badass like Betty White from the Golden Girls." I had to buy this shirt and even though it's not a dollarbie or free, it's still a bargain for 40 Lindens. Totally worth it and totally epic. Betty, this post was for you. ;)

*The jeans I am wearing in all the pictures are not free and are from League.*

Pic 1:

T-shirt: Cheeseburger - In Betty White We Trust (40 L)



Pic 2:

Hoodie: Style Extrem - Hoodie 15 (5L)
* This week only!*



Pic 3:

Tank: Robbish - TintTank (0L)
*Click on the right Logo - going on till July 8th, 2010*


Pic 4:

Tank: HCC - Risk Tank Green (0L)


Pic 5:

Tshirt: Cheeseburger - Slowpoke (0L)


Pic 6:

Tshirt: Cheeseburger - Unisex Nice Beaver (subscribo gift)


Pic 7:

Skin: Cstar- July Skin Tan (Lucky Chair)
* This skin reminds me of a quote from a movie, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!" Name that movie!*

Comments

Popular Posts