Birthday Suit

Oakland A's Dave Kingman becomes 21st to hit 400 home run, "Tap Dance Kid" closes at Broadhurst Theater New York City after 669 performance, 67th PGA Championship: Hubert Green shoots 278 at Cherry Hills Denver, Challenger flies to Kennedy Space Center via Davis-Monthan, and Rudolf Povarnitsin of U.S.S.R. sets new high jump world record (7'10"12).

What do all of these things have in common!?

They all happened on the exact day and year I was born. Yes, it's my birthday! I wasn't lying when I told you August is a busy month for me. I decided to strip down a bit into my birthday suit and show you some skin! :D How old am I turning? I'll never tell!

Pic 1:

Skin: Ispachi- Trey/Bald/Pale/Freckles (10L Platinum Hunt)
Bottoms: Vitamen - Monthly Freebie Aug. (0L)



Pic 2:

Skin: *Sacred*- Free Skin (0L, answer the question on top of the yellow bin)
Bottoms: F2H- Ptit Short Satin Gold (0L)



Pic 3:

Necklace: :ROB: - August GG Dog Tags (Group Gift 0L)



Pic 4:

Outfit: 22769 - Tropicana Hunt Outfit (Tropicana Hunt)
Shoes: Babymonkey -Skate Shoe Stripey (Group Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts