Free!

I don't like to point the finger, but SOMEONE has been a blog hog lately. He just hasn't let me near the place. Took me two days to break in and take over.

OR...

I have been a slacker. Hmmm, no. I am going with the first one! Less blame on me.

Either way, I have some great items to show you today and found a beautiful sim to show them off in. The sim is called Artarra and it is STUNNING. I loved wandering along the little paths and finding hidden spots. Great fun.

Pic 1:
Dress: Samsara - Dara Beld (1L - Hunt Gift)
Hair: Truth - Frankie - Coffee Streaked (125L in Sale for colour pack)
Eyes: Miasnow - Soul Windows - Green

Pic 2:
Dress: Samsara - Lace Kelly Blue (1L - Hunt Gift)


Pic 3:
Dress: Samsara - Mini Flower (1L - Hunt Gift)


Pic 4:
Dress: Samsara - Yasmin (1L - Hunt Gift)
Boots: J's - Western Boots (Takumi Treasure Hunt Gift - Looking for little pink clam)


Pic 5:
Outfit: Samsara - 69 - Mont Blanc (1L - Hunt Gift)


Pic 6:
Outfit: Samsara - Beach Conjunto (1L - Hunt Gift)

Pic 7:
Outfit: Schwarz - Black Set (10L)


There is a sim hunt going on over at Crescendo Shopping Village which has some funky cool stores such as Designer Prims and UrbanizeD. You are looking for little cupcakes and I will be showing you some of the wares on offer tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts