The Man Your Man Could Dress Like- I'm on a Horse


Hello, look at your man, now back at me.
Don't you wish your man could be seen in this outfit from the Jaunty Sale?

Pic 1:

Outfit: 22769 - Jaunty Sale Outfit 2 (49L)
Shoes: Action - Skate Shoe Classic (49L)



Now, look at your man. Back at me, I'm wearing another spectacular outfit designed by 22769 from the Jaunty Sale. It's also a preview from their upcoming autumn collection.

Pic 2:

Outfit: 22769 - Jaunty Sale Outfit 1 (49 L)



Scroll down, look back up. What's that? I have the new group gift that is unisex and would look great on a man or a woman.

Pic 3:

Outfit: 22769 - Group Gift August 2010 (Group Gift 0L)



I'm on a horse.

Pic 4:

Jacket: *FIR* - Belmont Jacket (49L Jaunty Sale)




This post is inspired by:






Comments

Popular Posts