Into the Future

It's funny that Arya posted that she gets to relive everything twice. I've realized that the dates set on the posts are in New Zealand's time zone, so everything I post is in the future! I need to be careful when I say, "There's a sale today and ends tomorrow."
I always have to put down the dates, so people don't get confused.

Speaking of the future, 22769 created a StarTrek themed outfit for the Hollywood Walk of Fame Hunt. They did a great job taking the original style and altering it for a different type of look. Captain speaking, beam me up!

Pic 1:

Outfit: 22769 - HWOF/ William Shatner (HWOF Hunt Gift)



Pic 2:

Top: {Colorism} - Round T-shirt for boy (renewal opening gift 0L)



Pic 3:

Top: {Colorism} - All the Reds top for Boy (store gift 0L)



Pics 4 and 5:

Eyes: Equilibrium - Cyber Hak Eyes in Blue and Cian (Techie Hunt Gift)



Pic 6:

Glasses: Blitzed - Police SG (Platinum Hunt 10L)
Necklace: HA! - Mustache Pearls Male version (Platinum Hunt 10L)


Comments

Popular Posts