Mid-Summer

When I was younger, I had mixed feelings about the last day of July. I was totally excited because my birthday in August was coming up and that meant gifts as well as an excuse for a party! However, it also meant I had one month of summer left and I'd have to go back to school, boo!
I feel like everything has been an entire rush this summer. With one month left, I ask myself, "did I get to do everything I wanted?"
Although these days I wouldn't mind if my birthday was a bit further away. :P
By the way, I was with Arya at the Aqua party last night and learned a very valuable lesson: Do Not Invite Arya to Trivia Parties or Partner with Arya in Trivia Games.
I warn you all, she is this big cognitive mass of random knowledge.

Pic 1:

Outfit:*MLC*- High Maintenance Set (Group Gift)



Pic 2:

Top: Champagne! - (C)OMGold! Man Top (0L)
Jeans: *MLC* - Luscious Man Low Cut Jeans (Group Gift)



Pic 3:

Tattoo: Demise - Magnolia (Group Gift)
Top: Demise - Gilet (Group Gift)



Pic 4L

Jacket: Demise - Vintage Leather Jacket White (Group Gift)



Pic 5:

Top: StyleExtrem- SE Shirt 3/CamisaXadrez Roxa (1L)




Comments

Popular Posts