Quick Post

I have a quick post for ya today. I am having lag issues of late and I went over to Second Style Island and felt like I was in a strobe light and stuck in honey. I also lag walked through walls and out to sea, which was scenic but annoying. Now, this was in no way the fault of the sim because I only met one other person on my journey. I had a day of that everywhere.

Anyway, I did manage to grab these three gifts from the Long Hot Summer hunt on my hazardous walk. You are hunting for a martini glass and they are 10L so be aware. The stores involved have signs outside and also items that are 50% off instore! There are some great bargains to be had.

And don't forget that Aqua has an awesome item that I blogged a couple of days back!

Pic 1:
Top: Timmy Pret-a-Porter Boutique - Short Golden Jacket (10L)
Pants: Timmy Pret-a-Porter Boutique - Red Pants and Belt (10L)
Gazebo: Designer Prims - Garden Trellis Seating (10L)

Pic 2:
Gazebo: Designer Prims - Garden Trellis Seating (10L). This so so cool as you can change the colour of the wood and the cushion, and you can also change the vines and flowers too. Also there are heaps of great sits and poses on both seats!

Pic 3:
Noteboard: {What Next} - Life's a Beach Pinboard (75L as part of Lazy Sunday - so cool because you can add your own pics and has three different backgrounds. I like this one as it fits beautifully with my decor!)

Comments

Popular Posts