A Sad Day

I am sad today. Came on to SL to find that another of my fav stores is closing. I am even in the group. The store is *Jill* and I have loved Jill's clothes and generosity to her group members. I can't believe the store is closing on Wednesday. Sad face.

Jill is awesome to the end and I wandered over to collect the gifts she has put out as a thank you to the group members.

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Jill for all her awesome clothes! Thank YOU!

I decided the best way to show my appreciation is to take today's pics on the Kapia sim where the Jill store is. I love the field of flowers here.

Pic 1:
Sweater: *Jill* - Mohair Knit - Brown (25L)
Skirt: *Jill* - Floral Skirt - Brown (25L)
Hair: Truth - Frankie - Pecan (250L for Colour Pack)
Umbrella: Glitterati - Umbrella and Poses (Not free)


Pic 2:
Dress: *Jill* - RBD - White (45L)

Pic 3:
Outfit: *Jill* - TYG - A (Group Thank You Gift)

Pic 4:
Top and Leggings: *Jill* - TYG - A (Group Thank You Gift)
Shorts: *Jill* - Short Pants Star - Black (35L)

Pic 6
Pants: *Jill* - TYG B - Houndstooth Pants (Group Thank You Gift)
Sweater: *Jill* - TYG A - Grey Knit Shirt (Group Thank You Gift)

Pic 7:
Outfit: *Aqua* - TYG C (Group Thank You Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts