What is Going On?

Another store is preparing to close its doors. It breaks my heart. It must be so hard for the designers to call it quits, but I fully understand. SL is not an easy place to be in business.

Now, you know I tend to avoid the rants, but I would just like to say that although I am a blogger of freebie and cheapie stuff, that I am also for keeping businesses going in SL. If we don't spend some Lindens sometimes then businesses suffer and disappear.

I don't blame owners charging fees for groups because they are sick of 'group hoppers' who join groups only to get free stuff then ditch the group straight away. Now, as a blogger I confess I have done this once or twice in order to get items to blog, and I want to apologise to anyone I have offended because of this.

One designer I heard of said they are tired of people only responding to notecards that have 'free' in the title, and I am seeing their point of view. That is why I am attempting to show you more than just the free side of SL. I want to show you the amazing things that SL creators and designers have to offer. They work hard to make our SL lives better through what they make.

Here are a few hints to help you encourage and support store owners and designers:
  • If you are doing a hunt, take the time to thank the store owners for the gifts you love
  • Also, while you are hunting take the time to look around the stores. You find some amazing things this way.
  • Try not to 'group hop' just to get free stuff.
  • Spend a few Lindens and support your SL businesses!
Well, rant is over. Here is some great stuff for you from a few different places including a store that is closing, named [iD]entity. Run over and spend up large. There are freebies to be found, but also some awesome items ranging from 10-50L. After I have blogged today, I am off over there!

Pic 1:
Dress: [iD]entity - My Floral Dress (0L)


Pic 2:
Outfit: [iD]entity- Paris (0L)

Pic 3:
Outfit: [iD]entity - Punkish (0L)

Pic 4:
Dress: Grimorio Creations - Viola (0L)

Pic 5:
Dress: *Jill* - Goodbye Gift (Only available to thank group members, but was too beautiful not to show. Goodbye Jill, I shall miss you!)

Pic 6:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Back to School (Sub and Group Gift)
Bag: KOSH - Carnival Shoulderbag Ocho (Past Carnival Item)

Comments

Popular Posts